In How to Be Well, Lipman has created The Good Medicine Mandala - a new map for a new era of medicine. The Good Medicine Mandala is illustrated by a circular system of six rings that contain simple steps to what really works to improve and strengthen resilience, functioning, and overall health.
The Six Rings are:
- How to Eat: Mastering the very building blocks of life: food
- How to Sleep: Restoring one of our most fundamental needs
- How to Move: Helping the body move in the ways that nature intended
- How to Protect: Mitigating and preventing the invisible assaults of everyday toxins
- How to Unwind: Consciously switching off to allow for mental reprieve
- How to Connect: Awakening and enhancing a sense of belonging and meaning
For anyone interested in health, wellness, and happiness, How to Be Well is a must-have.
Altri titoli dello stesso
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- 06 08 2018
Better in Print
Love the information in this book - a real brain expander in places. But I think a lot of it would be received better through text than as an audiobook. You can still get a lot of cool concepts out of it but it’s one I want on my shelves filed under reference.