One of the great pleasures of yoga is the relaxation session or shavasana traditionally offered at the end of a class. When taught skillfully, shavasana invokes the flow of energetic nectar down the spine to permeate the entire body with blissful energy. Now, with Drops of Nectar, yoga practitioners can experience this rejuvenating dimension of yoga at home and at their convenience. Taught by acclaimed instructor Shiva Rea, this immersive two-CD program guides listeners through:
- Yoga Nidra, a relaxation method that works with 36 areas of the body
- Tension release through the five koshas (layers) of the body
- A special meditation for healing areas of pain and blockage
- Lunar Shavasana - an effective means to rest the sense organs and induce deep and restful sleep
- Awakening the Lotus, a chakra-based meditation, and more
Used as a complement to one's existing yoga practice or on its own, Drops of Nectar will serve as valuable resource for anyone seeking to explore the healing traditions of yoga.
Cosa pensano gli ascoltatori di Drops of Nectar
Recensioni - seleziona qui sotto per cambiare la provenienza delle recensioni.
- Anonymous User
Half of this is music. Needs a pdf for the poses.
Also you need a ball to rub on your back. No pdf download option.
Shiva's voice (if that's her real name) is brilliant but the meditations are quite short here with the rest being yoga poses and music.
Only worth it for hardcore fans, I recon.
So not for me then.