Planning to Win
- How One Minute Can Save You Seven
- Letto da: uncredited
- Durata: 39 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
Acquista ora a 12,95 €
Would you like your team project to come in on time and under budget? Would you like to cut the time for any team task by 50 percent or more? Would you like to know the one secret that would put you in the top 20 percent of all teams? Well now you can!
Best-selling team building author John Chen presents his incredible Seven Team Building Planning Secrets:
- How to put yourself into the top 20 percent of all teams
- How to go slow to go fast with team planning
- How to ask game-changing questions
- How to destroy unwritten rules that prevent your team’s success
- How one minute of planning can save seven minutes in execution
- How to cut any team task by 50 percent or more
- How to use planning to have a life of significance at work and at home
You’ll find out how planning helped nail a Fortune 500 interview. You’ll be able to feel like Verne Harnish who used planning to start more than 100 companies. You’ll hear how Gordon Ramsey uses planning to create top restaurants in the world.
John Chen is the CEO of Geoteaming, trained by the Godfather of Experiential Team Building Dr. Simon Priest, PhD and the number one personal development expert Tony Robbins. John spent a decade shipping 10 products at Microsoft and facilitating more than 1,000 team building programs for 60,000 people around the world including Barcelona, Shanghai, Marseilles, Costa Rica, and Budapest.
With a combination of practical tips, inspiring stories, and interactive exercises, just sit back, enjoy the learning, and make a difference as you are inspired to do one action better based upon this program. Start planning today!