- The Classics
- Letto da: Dick Sutphen
- Durata: 46 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
Acquista ora a 6,95 €
Program your mind to curb your spending and improve your finances
Always broke? Spending more than you make? Enlist the unlimited power of your mind to assist you in cultivating financial responsibility with this proven two-part system of spoken and subliminal suggestions.
In track one - Hypnosis - you will be guided through a full-body relaxation, taking you into a theta-level hypnotic state or inducing sleep, during which your subconscious mind is open and receptive to positive suggestions. The impactful statements you will hear include:
- From this moment on you control your spending.
- You have the power and ability to control spending, and you now spend your money wisely.
- You are totally responsible with money.
- You take care of your monetary priorities first, and saving money now becomes very important to you.
- You purchase only what you can afford, and you always balance your checkbook and your budget.
You will then be encouraged to visualize yourself resisting the temptation to spend money - and to feel the self-esteem generated by this action - and be given affirmations to repeat, all of which enhances this programming. You will also receive these key trigger words for your posthypnotic conditioned response: “control spending".
Then in track two - Subliminal Programming - the same positive messaging will be relayed to you again, this time embedded in calming music. In this way, the suggestions you heard in track one will continue to be reinforced through this incredibly powerful mind-programming technique.