Yoga Mama, Yoga Baby
- Guided Practices for Every Stage of Pregnancy and Birth
- Letto da: Margo Shapiro Bachman
- Durata: 3 ore e 29 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
Acquista ora a 10,95 €
Month-by-Month Practices for a Radiantly Healthy Pregnancy and Birth
Women who turn to the teachings of yoga during pregnancy have a secret—they feel great and avoid many of the issues that plague expecting mothers. With Yoga Mama, Yoga Baby, Margo Bachman brings you a complete month-by-month series of guided meditations, breathwork practices, and sound and asana exercises to support mothers from conception to birth and early postpartum.
Designed to honor and celebrate the themes that distinguish the journey toward motherhood, these gentle practices include:
- Month One: Dreaming—mindful breathing and seated poses for relaxation and stability
- Month Two: Protection—soothing exercises to filter out harmful influences
- Month Three: Peace—tools for finding harmony with your changing body and releasing feelings of discord
- Month Four: Nurturing—practices to build a reservoir of vitality and strength
- Month Six: Support—restorative poses and purifying breathwork
- Month Nine: Integration—practices to connect to the source of life as you prepare for the birth of your child
“You are the perfect mother for your baby,” teaches Margo Bachman. Created to address the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges that can arise for expecting mothers, Yoga Mama, Yoga Baby shares a practical approach to a joyful, healthy pregnancy.