Writer’s Programming: Create Captivating Ideas
- Letto da: Dick Sutphen
- Durata: 48 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
Acquista ora a 6,95 €
Improve your craft and become a more successful, motivated writer by programming your brain.
In this transformational audio program, you will discover the inspiration and skills to become a more innovative writer. Learn to be an effective channel of creative energy, easily generating original, marketable ideas that captivate readers.
Lie down, take some deep breaths, and simply listen to track one - "Hypnosis and/or Sleep Programming" - either as a meditation or as you fall asleep. You will be guided through a full-body relaxation, which takes you down to a level where your subconscious mind is open and receptive to positive suggestions, including:
- You have the power and ability to generate stimulating ideas.
- You now draw upon your extensive subconscious awareness to create captivating ideas.
- You have the ideas, and it is now time to allow them to emerge from your higher mind.
- Original ideas are yours for the asking, so open to your mind to receive.
- The more you seek stimulating ideas, the more your creative energy intensifies.
Then visualize yourself as having already accomplished what you desire, and repeat the affirmations, all of which strengthens this programming. Your key trigger words for your posthypnotic conditioned response are: “Generate ideas.”
Track two - "Subliminal Programming" - contains the same positive messaging from track one embedded in calming music, reinforcing this incredibly powerful mind-programming technique. You can even listen while you write!