President Trump threatened Sunday to shut down the federal government this fall if Congress does not pass sweeping changes to immigration laws, including appropriating more public money to build his long-promised border wall.
"Trump Threatens Again to Shut down Federal Government over Border-Wall Funding" is from the July 29, 2018 Politics section of The Washington Post. It was written by Philip Rucker, Robert Costa and and Damian Paletta and narrated by Sam Scholl.
Altri titoli dello stesso
- Trump Keeps Saying He’s Innocent. So Why Does He Keep Sounding like He’s Guilty?
- ‘No More DACA Deal,’ Trump Says as He Threatens to ‘Stop’ NAFTA If Mexico Doesn’t Better Secure Border
- Trump Administration Expels 60 Russian Officers, Shuts Seattle Consulate in Response to Attack on Former Spy in Britain
- Post-ABC Poll: Most Americans Approve of Trump-Russia Probe, and Nearly Half Think Trump Committed a Crime
- She Killed 115 People Before the Last Korean Olympics. Now She Wonders: ‘Can My Sins Be Pardoned?’
- Officials Say At Least 3 Dead After Shooting at ‘Multiple Scenes’ Including California Elementary School.