Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
9,99 € /mese
Acquista ora a 6,95 €
These days, women rarely come across men who can meet them fully in intimacy, suggests maverick teacher and author David Deida. Why? Because women have culturally evolved beyond men. What does sexiness mean in today's changing world? How do men and women re-learn to trust each other in spiritual depth and emotional intimacy? Beyond old sexual roles, is there any hope for enduring and ecstatic intimacy?
Many women feel that men have become all but obsolete as dependable breadwinners, trustworthy guides, and committed husbands. In this time of focused women and drifting men, how do you - and why would you - find, choose, and deepen with a lover? When we transcend all past roles, what do people find sexually and emotionally attractive? What do men and women of today really want in their hearts and beds?
With irreverent humor and shocking insight, David Deida speaks to cutting-edge women and men who are ready for a new way to dance in love together. Recorded live during actual workshops, these talks are Deida's spontaneous responses to real-life questions posed by an international gathering of successful professionals, accomplished artists, and spiritual practitioners, all of whom are exploring intimacy's next step. Each program is a unique collection of Deida's teachings on how to live as love in today's evolving world, beyond all gender roles, yet fully sexually alive.
- Expressing love through a tattered heart
- How to grow through long-term intimacy
- Sexual transmission of love through breath
- The depth of your giving determines the depth of your death
- The body is either a cage or an artistic vehicle for love
- Practice means noticing you've forgotten love
- Closing to emotions means not loving your emotions
- Life force is feminine sexiness, man or woman
- Women are now more culturally advanced than men in the Western world
- Women are choosing boy toys since there are too few conscious men
- Consciousness doesn’t move
- The feminine evokes motion from the masculine
- Sexuality is the play of conscious light
- Therapy is not yoga is not spiritual realization; each mode of growth is very different
- We resonate others with our states and stages of being, attracting or repelling
- Neediness, independence, and devotion
- The three stages of hurt
- Masculine grows through challenge; Feminine grows through praise
- Every lover is a servant of love
- The feminine flows like a river, the masculine provides the riverbanks
Cosa pensano gli ascoltatori di Third-Stage LoveValutazione media degli utenti. Nota: solo i clienti che hanno ascoltato il titolo possono lasciare una recensione
Recensioni - seleziona qui sotto per cambiare la provenienza delle recensioni.
Not what the title says it is...
Would you say that listening to this book was time well-spent? Why or why not?
The book/speech was labeled third stage love, a concept introduced in another text. These are from a lecture. This doesn't expand the idea at all, just restates the same concepts as the other text.
What about David Deida’s performance did you like?
He's funny, insightful and I'd love to hear more about the title offered.
4 persone l'hanno trovata utile
- Franklin Wise
David Deida rambling, try his other work
Would you try another book from David Deida and/or the narrator?
The Way of the Superior Man, The Teaching Sessions is excellent. His books are excellent.
What was most disappointing about David Deida’s story?
This is just a very short recording of his ramblings at a seminar. Still some good gems, but feels like it was just thrown together to put something out there.
What does the narrator bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
Deida speaks his own words which is ideal.
What character would you cut from Third-Stage Love?
Any additional comments?
Deida's other work is excellent, this program fell short and spends very little time discussing Stage 3 love. It's a complete disservice to his work.
3 persone l'hanno trovata utile
Good sound was a little low but the overall good
loved it ! he had an interesting out look on things
the sound quality was a little low in places but the general book was good in content and approach
1 persona l'ha trovata utile
- Bogdan Stoenescu
Excellent brief guide on relationships
Excellent brief guide on relationships. If I would recomment a book to read and reflect on immediatelly, this is it. Unless you are single and you want to remain that way, but even then.
short and not detailed
David spend a good 10 min out of 60 talking about what he will cover in the session. then he do it again. Not new material nothing more than what's on YouTube