Discover how this new opioid crisis has become America's biggest epidemic... and what we need to do about it!
Every 16 minutes, someone dies in an accidental overdose. Most commonly, it is opioid related. This is way too much. Currently, every small town and city - and almost everywhere in between - is bubbling up with daily opioid addiction reports and fatalities. Most people think that they have a clear picture in their mind of what a drug addict is, but generally, when it comes to opiate addiction, it's hard to tell. We need to start from where opioid addictions came from, where we are now, and how we can turn this around. This easy-to-listen audiobook shows you why it's been hard to control this crisis and why we need to re-think what we are doing currently in order to move forward.
With The Opioid Epidemic Of America, you will discover:
- How we got here in the first place
- How opioids came about and the state of the crisis
- How this one measurement doctors use has lead to over-prescribing
- What the factors are that lead to addiction
- How one small pill changed the course of this epidemic
- What signs and symptoms to look for
- What treatments and strategies are needed to get clean
- Detoxing and what can you do about it
- How to prevent prescription drug abuse
- How being addicted isn't solely based on your genetics
- How we can heal
Using insights from my life, doctors, and a lot of research, I have written this to-the-point, interesting, and informative work that will help you learn and hopefully take action on this epidemic. If you or a loved one have an opioid or opiate addiction, or you want insights on this crisis, this audiobook is for you. Get this audiobook today and help your community, your family, and even yourself!