The 2012 Mind Shift
- Meditations for Times of Accelerating Change
- Letto da: Paul Russell
- Durata: 1 ora e 58 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Acquista ora a 8,95 €
As the date 2012 approaches, a growing circle of visionaries believes that the pace of change in the world - social, scientific, and spiritual - is accelerating rapidly. What's the best way for you to adapt to these upcoming events? Noted scientist, lifelong meditator, and revolutionary futurist Peter Russell says that the most crucial technique is one of the oldest - meditation.
In The 2012 Mind Shift, this expert on global changes guides you through a series of meditations that he personally designed to help you stay grounded through these turbulent times. Join this acclaimed speaker and author to learn five simple-to-practice meditations:
- Presence meditation for finding peace in the moment
- Befriending discomfort meditation for working with difficult feelings and rigid attitudes
- Inner wisdom meditation for tapping the guidance that awaits within you
- Lovingkindness meditation for developing greater compassion and community
- Clarifying purpose meditation to strengthen your life's vision
"In order to successfully navigate the challenging transitions and transformations of our time, we must learn to build our inner resources," teaches Russell. The 2012 Mind Shift gives you the practical tools to nurture your resilience and help you stay composed - no matter what the tides of change may bring.