Taking Care of Yourself
- Strategies for Eating Well, Staying Fit, and Living in Balance
- Letto da: Andrew Weil
- Durata: 4 ore e 20 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
Acquista ora a 15,95 €
This is Dr. Andrew Weil's first one-on-one audio course for optimum health.
Since the beginning of the "natural health" revolution decades ago, Dr. Andrew Weil's groundbreaking books have helped millions to feel better, live longer, and avoid illness by integrating the best of modern medicine and natural healing practices. Now, with Taking Care of Yourself, this pioneering, Harvard-trained physician invites you to join him in a comprehensive, one-on-one audio learning course. With Dr. Weil, you will learn the most current and proven essentials for creating optimum health - naturally.
Learn more about:
- How do you shop for foods and prepare them for maximum nutrition and pleasure?
- What are the most effective techniques for tapping the power of your mind to reduce stress, lower your blood pressure, and improve your digestion?
- Which vitamins and supplements - out of hundreds available - are crucial for achieving optimum health?
- How do you create a "whole-person" fitness program that you will look forward to each day?
In this in-depth six-session program, you will receive the same practical guidance that you would by attending a full-length seminar with Dr. Weil - while learning at your own pace and at your own convenience. Join Dr. Weil as he helps you create a personal health program based on sound and up-to-date recommendations - and shows you how to start Taking Care of Yourself.
Note: This title comprises one through four of the full-length audio course Dr. Andrew Weil's Guide to Optimum Health.