What do the ancient Aztec, Celtic, Roman, Egyptian, and lost civilizations have in common?
They all helped make humankind the versatile and complicated species that we are today.
Discover how ancient civilizations molded us into who we are today!
- Explore the highly developed Aztec Empire, their language, agriculture, military tradition, astronomy, rituals, and art.
- Visit the eight Celtic regions and learn how a strong and determined people made its way through Europe into Britain, France, and Spain with sheer force.
- Get a glimpse of Rome, the eternal city. Watch her borders expand and contract through conquest and defeat. See her innovative engineers create magnificent architecture, art, and infrastructure.
- Tour the fertile banks of the River Nile where Ancient Egyptians endured for over three thousand years, worshiped Gods and Goddesses, maintained peace, and built enduring temples and tombs.
- Peek at the five greatest ancient empires in history and learn how they created advanced, long-lasting civilizations that persisted for thousands of years.
- Glance at lost civilizations that have been long forgotten but contributed to the development of language, religion, architecture, technology, astronomy, and engineering.
History of the Ancient World: Ancient Civilizations, and Ancient Empires. History that Defined our World offers a tantalizing glimpse into our vast and complex ancient history that is sure to inspire further study. There is a lot to be learned from ancient history.
Start your study of the beginnings of art, engineering, architecture and more today.
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- 09 11 2017
This book was full of cool stuff!
This book was really great! This audiobook had lots of cool history facts and events. I really appreciate how this book was organized.
- 06 11 2017
What a really great history audiobook!
I learned so much about ancient history from this audiobook. I can't believe there were so many empires that existed! I really liked how this author organized his chapters. Recommended!