Can an election mean the end of secularism?
Of all our presidential elections, few were as stunning as the election of Donald Trump. The mass surge of nationalist populism that swept him into the oval office shocked both pollsters and pundits alike.
But what if this nationalist populism has implications far exceeding 2016?
In this thought-provoking audiobook, Dr. Steve Turley explains how the election of Donald Trump signals the demise of secularism as our dominant political paradigm and the dawning of a nationalist conservative future, not just in the US but throughout the world.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn....
- Who precisely are the elite
- What is globalism and how it is radically changing our nation
- Why there is a massive worldwide nationalist blow-back
- How the mainstream media has completely lost to the alternative media
- All the ways Trump's nationalist populism is reigniting Christian political activism and ending secularism as we know it
- And much, much more!
You will discover why it is that President Trump is poised to set our nation in a bold new direction, one in which the secularism so dominant over the past several decades is eclipsed by a renewed commitment toward nation, culture, and tradition.
Find out why the days of secularism are over and a new conservative age has begun!