This audiobook features 12 exclusive interviews with big thinkers on small business, as featured on Smallbiz America with David Wolf. This collection features up-close interviews with many recognized authors/experts:
- Rich Sloan, Startup Nation
- Scott D. Gerber, "Young Entrepreneur" columnist
- Jeff Williams, Start a Business Over 50
- Scott Letourneau, "How to Set Up and Structure Your Business"
- Ruth Hedges, "Your Funding Road Map and Business Plan"
- Sramana Mitra, Entrepreneur Journeys
- Charles A. Buck, Escape the Mid-Career Doldrums
- Michael Lowenthal, "The Art of Self Employment"
- Steve Olson, "How to Build a World Class Franchise System"
- Dr. John P. Hayes, "Franchising Plain and Simple"
- Joel Labava, The "Franchise King"
- Dick Rennick, "The Big Picture on Franchising"
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- 05 06 2010
Too much self-promoting
I found the first 4-interviews to contain some useful information however the remaining interviews came off as self-promoting to me and I rather than provide information on HOW or TIPS they spoke about their accomplishments and what their businesses do.
1 su 1 utenti hanno ritenuto utile questa recensione