Whether you've been involved with a narcissist for years and are just realizing it, or have recently met someone you think might be one, this book - written by someone who’s seen and been through it all with narcissists - will help guide you back to safety and sanity. In this book, you'll learn:
- Characteristics to look for to identify a narcissist
- How the cycle of love-bombing, withdrawal, and discarding works, where you are in the cycle, and how to make sense of your situation
- The difference between real love and narcissistic love
- How narcissists ensnare people psychologically, and how to stay one step ahead of their games to avoid being prey
- How to stop being the narcissist's "supply" and free yourself from the trap
- Practical step-by-step guidance to rebuild yourself and reclaim your sanity after a narcissistic relationship
Through a combination of social insight, brain science, and practical advice, The Narcissist: The Ultimate Guide to Recognize, Resist and Recover from a Narcissistic Relationship will give you the tools to stop being prey and rise above the narcissist's destructive games.
The chapters in the book will help you in finding the answers.
- The Myth of Narcissus
- Will You Know One When You Meet One?
- Irresistible: Why Narcissists Are So Attractive
- The Hunter and the Hunted: How Narcissists Make us Pursue Them and How to Stop
- What if the Narcissist Loves Me Back?
- Surviving the Narcissist Relationship
- Resisting Attraction to a Narcissist
- Conclusion: The Narcissists We All Love
Get this audiobook now and free yourself from the psychological trap of narcissistic love.