Are you depressed all the time and not sure why? Do you find yourself suffering from a persistent empty feeling over a long period of time? Have a difficult time making decisions and feeling irritated over the slightest things? Do you want to find a way to fight the depression without having to make a doctors appointment? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you need this audiobook.
The truth is... we all experience the occasional negative thought. But if you always feel overwhelmed by your thoughts and struggle with anxiety, then you need to closely examine how these intrusive thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle.
The solution is to practice specific techniques that will not only guide you to break the depressive patterns of thinking, relating, and behaving from your life, but you'll have the clarity to prioritize what's most important in your life, what no longer serves you, and how you want to live on a daily basis. And that's what you'll learn in this audiobook.
The goal of this audiobook is simple: We will teach you the actions and mindsets to banish those unwanted intrusive thoughts that are holding you back from living a meaningful life.
You will learn:
- How your thoughts determine how you feel
- Why thinking about problems only makes them worse
- Strategies to eliminate bad relationships
- The main ways to break free from the cycle of depression for good
- Straightforward methods for conquering depression
- How to reframe all your negative thoughts
- How to overcome lifelong pessimism and start really living
- How to take on any kind of challenge so you will not fear failure
You could be dealing with depression for a lot of reasons. It could be related to your health, job, break up, relationship, children, or just a chemical imbalance in your brain. Whatever it is, this audiobook is full of exercises and techniques that will have an immediate, positive impact on helping you get to the root cause and get control of your mindset.