Find what you were born for and discover your unique edge.
Live your life, not someone else's.
Self-discovery, identity, and personality. They are abstract terms until you realize that without knowing where you come from and who you are right now, you'll have no idea of where you should be going. And that's the difference between fulfillment and a listless existence.
Lack clarity and direction? Finish this book with epiphanies and a clear plan.
The Art and Science of Self-Discovery will bring you clarity, revelation, and epiphany. It provides a thorough and scientific approach to understanding yourself and why you do the things you do.
Through it all, there is a focus on that je ne sais quoi that makes you who you are - that's a subtle art this book helps you navigate. Self-discovery is not a new desire, but never before has it been combined with modern sensibilities like here.
Learn the true science behind personality and identity.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
- Gain the self-awareness to live in tune with your intentions.
- The historical and biological bases of personality and identity.
- How to classify yourself using OCEAN.
- The ever-popular MBTI and how the Keirsey Temperaments are even more illuminating.
- The MBTI, Enneagram, Keirsey, Adler, Freud, Jung, and more.
- How nature and nurture work together.
- The art of gaining self-awareness through self-analysis and observation.
- Proven evidence on how to change your personality and identity.