Do you have a much-loved dog? Are you expecting or trying for a baby? Does your dog know? Do you want to learn how to prepare your dog for the new addition?
Tell Your Dog You're Pregnant offers a practical, intuitive approach for creating a loving bond between your dog and your new baby. Dr. Kirkham has packed this book full of information, helpful tips, and the latest behavioral knowledge. It is essential listening for any dog-owning family who is expecting a baby - your dog and baby's future relationship may depend on it.
Learn how to:
- Prepare your dog for the baby;
- Accustom your dog to numerous baby sounds, including toy noises;
- Read and interpret your dog's body language;
- Adjust your routine and the household to keep your dog calm;
- Introduce your dog and baby for the first time;
- Recognize your dog's warning signs; and
- Know when you need professional assistance.
A baby makes many different noises, and your dog needs to be familiar with new sounds ranging from crying to giggling, sneezing to splashing in the bath, as well as all those noisy toys. Prepare your dog for these new sounds with this step-by-step guide and free downloadable soundtracks.
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- Steph H.
- 31 07 2017
"Seek assistance from an appropriate veterinarian"
This book should be called "seek assistance from an appropriate veterinarian". The author says it about every paragraph. Book had some useful info but wasn't overall helpful to prepare a dog for baby. Lots of vagueness and the majority can already be learned if your dog has taken an introductory training class.
2 su 2 utenti hanno ritenuto utile questa recensione