Does the thought of public speaking raise your blood pressure? Are the moments leading up to having to speak in front of a crowd feel like you're approaching a mad mob ready to send you off to the guillotine? Have you ever wished public speaking could be (should be!) easier and less stressful?
Whether you want to feel more comfortable speaking in front of crowds of tens or hundreds of people, apply the tactics laid out for you in Stage Fight to guide you on that journey.
First, here is what you're not going to find in this audiobook:
- How to master transitions from one point to the next
- When to contrast your voice or tone
- How to develop a proper beginning, middle, and end to your talk
Do you want to know why? Because not a single one of those topics matter if you are scared to death to speak in front of a crowd. It is extremely difficult to appear professional when you are completely and utterly terrified to speak in public.
Conquering that internal struggle is the focus of this audiobook. To get you comfortable in your own skin while speaking to an audience whether you're:
- Looking to be a rock star in front of the boss at your next big presentation
- Ready to knock your next pitch out of the park with a potential client
- Wanting to promote your business at the regional conference
- Presenting to a group of potential investors on a new venture
- Simply wanting to have control over yourself whenever you speak
Stage Fight. Is. Your. Answer.
How will you conquer your fears?
- By getting to the know the “why” behind your fears
- Building a big-O swanky pile of courage to help you every step of the way
- By learning the fastest way to overcome the fears that hold you back from being the speaker who doesn't let fear have a say
So what are you waiting for? Your future, fearless version of yourself is one click away. Your fears certainly won't punch themselves in the face now, will they? The courageous speaker inside you is waiting....