The complete monthly guide schedule for breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner for your best and fastest adaptation to the keto lifestyle. Over 77 healthy and delicious whole-food recipes that will help your body burn fat and keep your cravings to zero.
For those who are brand-new to a ketogenic diet and those who are getting back on track after falling off the wagon, the first 30 days on a ketogenic diet can be challenging. As the body adapts to burning fat rather than sugar for fuel, cravings can arise, and some people find that they just don't feel so great. Many tend to exceed in macros or calories or can fall victim to the temptation to give up before they can truly experience the benefits of being keto-adapted.
Your 30-day Keto Meal Plan is not like most other keto recipe books. It makes things simple by eliminating the confusion and myths that exist in the low-carb community and laying out the milestones you must observe to have success on your keto quest.
Offering a customizable approach that is tailored to the unique needs of the individual empowers everyone to develop a personalized nutrition plan. With an incredible broad range of options for you in your everyday life, you will feel perfectly satisfied without (or at least with very low levels of) carbs.
Here's a preview of what you'll have....
- Overview table of your 30-day meal plan with macros and net-carb calculations
- Understanding your macros: how to deal with calories and determine your right fat intake
- How to manage protein intake so it is not too high or too low
- How to deal with carbs: total carbs vs. net-carb calculation
- What to do to ensure you do not fall short on micronutrients
- How to avoid keto flu
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, and dinner recipes - each recipe is detailed with nutrition values and total and net-carb calculation