Great Ideas for simplified homemaking! Many women consider homemaking to be little more than the boring drudgery of cleaning the house. No wonder women have escaped to the job market by the droves. Even the hassles of a job look glamorous compared to keeping company with Mr. Tidybowl! Are you overwhelmed by the challenge of being a housekeeper, cook, hostess, chauffeur and time management specialist? Do you need to organize your closet, your home and your life? Do you want to find time for the things that really matter to you? Would you like to actually look forward to each new day with enthusiasm? Whether you're a homebody or a working woman, your life will be revolutionized by these time saving, organizational ideas. In this book you'll learn:
- How to maintain a clean house in four hours or less per week.
- How to enjoy your children in a stress-free environment.
- How to manage gift-giving with organization and thrift.
- How to face unexpected company with confidence.
- How to manage the kitchen, menu planning, shopping and meals.
- How to be the wife of a happy husband.
- How to revitalize yourself so you can be there for your family. And so much more!