In Beyond Grit, Cindra Kamphoff reveals the ten practices that the world's best use to gain the high-performance edge. Kamphoff shares the tools and strategies she's taught executives, entrepreneurs, NFL ProBowl athletes, Olympians, college athletes, and championship teams. Based on almost 20 years of research and consulting with the world's best, she provides a practical, inspiring, and easy-to-use guide to radically accelerating your performance and improving your happiness.
In this book, Kamphoff teaches you how to develop Ten Practices of the World's Best:
- The world's best are gritty.
- The world's best are clear on their purpose.
- The world's best become masters of their thoughts.
- The world's best know themselves to master themselves.
- The world's best dominate the controllables.
- The world's best own the moment.
- The world's best choose empowering emotions.
- The world's best own who they are.
- The world's best live and let go.
- The world's best choose their courage zone.
You'll also discover 52 life-altering strategies that you can put in your High Performance Toolbox to develop these practices and change your daily life. Each chapter describes one strategy and ends with a powerful affirmation to help you develop the High Performance Mind-set.
A widely respected keynote speaker, trainer, and coach, Kamphoff possesses an inspiring style that combines high energy with strategies that work. Her proven system can transform the performance of anyone who wants to up their game, regardless of their field. Whether you're seeking to own your dream business, triple your income, be the best you can be in your sport, or merely achieve a higher level of personal satisfaction, Beyond Grit shows you how.
Inspiring and practical, Kamphoff will show you how to ''own your why,'' develop your grit, take control of your future, discover your purpose, and thrive under pressure.