What is it that artists and creative thinkers really need to stay in the creative flow?
In A little book that may be of some help to you: How to develop courage as a creative thinker, Jessica Doyle touches on the encouragement needed to bring out the creative energies that are commonly squashed or stifled by issues such as self-doubt, fear, and employment.
Specifically, you'll learn how emptying out preconceived beliefs and becoming more independent will connect one to their highest creative potential. Dr. Doyle helps you discover:
- How you can create your own personal success for your life, mind, and creative practice.
- Why creativity seems so elusive and why your states of awareness are the key to creating.
- Why people unnecessarily put off their work and how you can keep it going and “on” the way you want.
- How understanding the ethereal nature of creating will transform your mind with unending ideas.
- What the missing ingredients are for creating, appreciating, and enjoying a pleasurable career.
- And more.
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- Health Coach Kelly Miller
- 05 02 2018
The New Go To Pocket Guide for Creative Thinkers
With all the extended readings out there, Dr Jessica Doyle hits a home run with her book. I love it’s actionable steps, quick and to the point theory, as well as all the fabulous thought provoking quotes! It’s the new go to pocket guide for creative thinkers because we especially need the reminders repeatedly and often to keep our creative flow going and reminders why it’s so important to take action right now.
1 su 1 utenti hanno ritenuto utile questa recensione