Most people have huge misconceptions about what Witchcraft and Wicca really mean. So, my aim with this audiobook is to clarify what Wicca really is and help beginners to approach this practice.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- What Wicca is and isn’t: Wicca is a belief system that focuses on personal power, manifestation, intentions, and working in harmony with nature. You will find more details on this in the introduction and chapter one.
- Making an altar: Is making your first Wicca altar expensive? Thankfully, no. In fact, it just might be free! Chapter two will give you essential guidelines for creating your very own simple altar at home.
- How to prepare herbs: Herbs are a foundational element of Wicca. If you don’t know how to prepare, store, and use them, don’t worry. Chapter three will cover this in detail.
- Mental guidelines: What attitudes will help you most in approaching Wicca as a beginner? Chapter four will give you detailed rules for the correct mentality.
- Meditation: Meditation is an important part of witchcraft. Chapter five will give you essential rules for this practice and also some simple meditation steps.
- Spell work: Chapter six will go into using spells as well as give the listener a few simple, positive spells to try at home.
Wicca is a great way to make use of your innate gifts. Everyone is born with them but not everyone utilizes them, so doing so will put you far ahead of the curve and give you many benefits.