"I believe this book will inspire you to turn away from fear-based thinking to live a life full of joy." - Roma Downey, actor, producer, and president of LightWorkers Media
What if you weren't afraid of other people's opinions or of failing? What if you knew how to use your faith to face your fears and break through to success?
In What If You Could?, Jackelyn Viera Iloff provides practical and powerful encouragement to help you:
- Discover the authority and power of faith
- Destroy thoughts that attract what you fear
- Find freedom, joy, and comfort through faith
- Have courage beyond what you could ask or think according to His riches in glory!
- Step out in faith with your whole heart
Jackelyn shows you how to push through fear and step into faith. You can accomplish great things and change your life! With God, all things are possible. Don't let fear keep you from your destiny.