What’s the most important gift you can give your children? Money? Good looks? Intelligence? No, it’s a deep rooted belief in themselves. It’s a foundation of self-esteem and self-confidence. This audio will give you the step-by-step instructions of how to raise your childrens' belief in themselves.
Best-selling self-development author and psychotherapist Pat Pearson presents her inspiring Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves: How to Develop Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence.
- 1. How to create a high “deserve level” in your children
- 2. How to instill positive beliefs rather than negative ones
- 3. How to help yourself and your children NOT self-sabotage
- 4. How to recognize the signs of self-sabotage
- 5. Understanding how the messages (or permissions) that you give your children form their beliefs about themselves
- 6. Understand that self-esteem is not the same as self-confidence
- 7. How to build self-esteem. What to say and do to increase it in your children’s lives
- 8. What to do or say to build self-confidence in your children
- 9. Learn to pivot from negative self-talk to positive self-talk
You’ll find out what Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Tiger Woods, Oprah, and Richard Nixon all had in common (they self-sabotaged some part of their lives).
Cosa pensano gli ascoltatori di Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves
Recensioni - seleziona qui sotto per cambiare la provenienza delle recensioni.
I found this to be a very helpful quick listen packed with excellent advice & suggestions. The author/narrator delivers the message clearly and concisely and there’s no “car salesman” feel that I expected lol. I loved her voice and easy manner of speaking and believed her convictions. And the content was excellent! I will definitely apply this to my life! Definitely worth the listen.
- Josie O.
lnteresting but brief
very brief and very little about kids. i wanted something more for my kids not myself. overall ok