- Learning the best programming strategies and immediately outperforming established hackers
- Programming like a hacker, landing a software development job at Google and making a ton of money
- Never worrying about getting your computer hacked, your personal information stolen, family photos taken from you, and your business put at risk
- Taking the art of Python to a whole new level and becoming a front figure
Interested? You’ve come to the right place.
This book includes two different computer technology books in one:
- Cyber Security: Understand Hacking and Protect Yourself and Your Organization from Ever Getting Hacked
- Python Programming: Fluent in Python - Code Examples, Tips & Tricks for Beginners
This book will show you many easy things that you can do in order to protect yourself online. It details many of the online threats that you may face, such as describing what spyware and backdoors are. In addition to describing the threats, it lists different types of software that you can utilize to protect yourself against those threats. As a bonus, it talks about the different kinds of hackers so that you can be aware of what you are up against. It talks about different methods that hackers use to gain access to your computer and what you can do to shield yourself from those methods. Many of the cyber-security methods discussed in this book are either free or very, very inexpensive. However, they can save you countless dollars and hours.
There are a lot of different parts that come with the Python code, and you can use them to write some amazing codes in no time. Some of the things that we will discuss in this guidebook about the Python code include:
- The basics of Python
- The classes and objects
- The if statements
- Working with inheritance codes
- How to handle exceptions in your code
- How loops can save you time
- Using the operators in your code
- How file input and output work
Enjoy and stay safe.