These 14 new fractured fables, by noted Spanish children's author Pedro Pablo Sacristan, will charm and entertain your whole family!
Produced with wonderful sound effects and music by veteran radio-theater producer Joe Bevilacqua and performed by husband-and-wife team Joe Bevilacqua and Lorie Kellogg, this set, heard on NPR and Sirius XM, features hilarious takes offs on icons of American culture, including:
- 1. "The Boo Boo Monkeys": Wolfman Jack and The B-52s
- 2. "The Mysterious Thief of Thieves": Humphrey Bogart, Peter Lorre, Sydney Greenstreet
- 3. "A Strange Bird Shop": Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, James Finlayson
- 4. "Madman in the City": Peter Falk and Andy Kauffman
- 5. "The Two Spells: Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- 6. "Dark Wizard, Spark Wizard": Bela Lugosi
- 7. "The Deductive Mr. Horsefly": Gary Cooper, W.C. Fields, Mae West
- 8. "Book, Ink, and Feather": James Stewart
- 9. "Speedy Snails": Howard Cosell
- 10. "The Full Warren": Sam Elliott and Jack Benny
- 11. "Ice in the Jungle": Geoffrey Holder
- 12. "The Creature in the Attic": Rod Serling
- 13. "The Tree and the Vegetables": Jackie Mason
- 14. "Johnny the Lizard": Leon Redbone, Cheech and Chong