- The Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Concentration, Thinking Faster, Boosting Your IQ, and Developing Creativity Through Simple and Advanced Effective Strategies
- Letto da: Susan Piper
- Durata: 1 ora e 51 min
Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
Acquista ora a 4,95 €
Do you wish to improve your memory, to remember important information be it classwork- or work-related stuff, remember people’s names effortlessly, dates, and so much more without trying too much?
And have you been looking for a comprehensive guide that breaks down the topic of memory improvement using simple language that even a complete beginner can follow?
If you’ve answered yes, you are in luck....
You are a step away from discovering the secret memory optimization hacks that nobody talks about and exactly how to build your memory!
Memory is really what makes us human. And more than that, having a good memory separates the successful from those who are not successful. And it is not just about academics; having a good memory to remember a lover’s birthday and other important things will put your relationship on the path to success; remembering people’s names, friends’ important dates/occasions, important personal information, and more all contribute to your success in one way or another.
By virtue that you are reading this, it is clear you know just how important having a good memory is to you, so I’m really preaching to the choir.
Here is a sneak peek of what you will learn in this audiobook:
- How memory improvement techniques work and the science behind them
- What is true and not true about memory improvement
- The reasons why you might be suffering from memory loss
- How you will benefit from an improved ability to recall things
- The role that sleep plays in improving memory
- Different techniques you can use to help you improve your memory
- How to keep your brain healthy to avoid memory-loss issues
- And much more!
After hearing and implementing the strategies outlined in this audiobook and applying what you learn, you will never have to worry about forgetting your passwords, pin codes, dates, or important telephone numbers, even if your memory is in a bad state right now!
Cosa pensano gli ascoltatori di Memory ImprovementValutazione media degli utenti. Nota: solo i clienti che hanno ascoltato il titolo possono lasciare una recensione
Recensioni - seleziona qui sotto per cambiare la provenienza delle recensioni.
the robotic voice and incorrect pauses were distracting. I ended up focusing on the pauses , accents and robot like voice