Scientifically proven methods to change your life and stick with it: It’s never too late to be exactly who you want to be.
Logically, making changes is easy. We already know what we need to do. But why can’t we simply force ourselves to act? This audiobook will show you exactly where you are, where you want to go, and how to bridge the gap.
Stop failing. Strategically ensure that your efforts will finally pay off this time.
Make Lasting Changes is the new audio handbook for introducing change, improvement, and development in your life. It tackles every phase of creating a change in your life, and addresses it from every angle that keeps you back or pushes you forward. You’ve probably tried and failed. Learn what it takes to create sustainable change and prevent sabotaging yourself.
How to seize control from your lizard brain and bad habits: Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Learn to persevere, be disciplined, and dig deep when the going gets tough and you want to give up.
- Historical and biological models of behavior change and how they can help you
- Understanding hidden psychological and emotional obstacles to change
- Deciphering what really drives you to keep moving
- How to persevere when you get stuck and maintain momentum
How to tune out distractions, resist temptations, and achieve beyond your limits.
- The art of self-analysis and self-awareness
- Creating an environment for inevitable change and improvement
- Dealing with old habits and natural instincts
- The biggest mistakes of making changes and how to avoid them
Reform your behavior patterns once and for all; make this your last necessary attempt.
The ability to Make Lasting Changes is the ability to truly create the life you want. Worthy goals don't come easily - this is how you strategically reach them. Whatever your circumstance, if you are able to take command over your behavior, you can adapt and thrive.
None of us are born perfect; we have to work to become who we want to be. Follow how step-by-step through this book.