Made for Success in Business
- Leadership Interviews with America's Top Business Minds on Finance, Strategy, and Teamwork
- Letto da: Tom Flick, George Walther, John Stanton, Chris Widener
- Durata: 7 ore e 36 min
- Data di pubblicazione: 30/06/2015
- Lingua: Inglese
- Editore: Made for Success, Inc. and Blackstone Audio, Inc.
Are You Made for Success in Business? This collection of 8 Leadership Interviews with America's Top Business Minds on Finance, Strategy and Teamwork will educate you to take your business to the next level with inspiring success stories and clever strategies. Develop your business acumen through the knowledge shared from these highly sought after keynote speakers and business leaders.
- Former NFL quarterback, Tom Flick, using his exceptional ability to communicate solutions with humor, wit and razor sharp insight to help your organization define their vision, improve customer service and develop leaders.
- George Walther, recipient of the National Speakers Association's highest award for platform excellence in the Speakers Hall of Fame will boost your communication effectiveness through teaching you how to communicate better with strangers and get along with anybody!
- Learn early entrepreneurial activities and the value of hard work to lead your business to success from John Stanton, creator of the first large wireless communications company known as T-Mobile.
Never before has an audio program been packed with this amount of collective knowledge, wisdom and expertise. Enjoy this series as master storyteller Chris Widener weaves through the lives of these business mavens. Grow your business today by absorbing successes from these top business minds.
Contents Include Made for Success Interviews with:
John Alston John Connors
Dino Rossi Don Hutson
Tom Flick John Stanton
George Walther Mike Mcgavick
Plus a BONUS DVD Made for Success with Ellie Drake.