Men cheat for a reason...but it may not be reasons you think.
Have you ever wondered why men cheat? Is recovery possible after an affair? What are the signs and red flags that you should be looking for when your husband or boyfriend is cheating? All the answer to these questions are here!
Eighty-five percent of women who suspect their partner is cheating are right!
Are you stressed, anxious, feeling like you're going crazy, can't sleep, wondering what's really going on - if he's been with another woman, or flirting with someone at work or online? Can't stop thinking about the possibility he's committed marital infidelity?
For your own sanity, you need answers now:
- Why Do Men Cheat With Women Who Are Less Attractive Than Their Wife
- Do Cheating Men Tell The Other Woman That They Love Her?
- Why Do Men Cheat With Their Wife's Friends?
- The Seven Reasons Why Men Cheat In Relationships And Break Hearts
- How Does a Husband Feel After He Cheated on His Wife?
- My Opinion Based on Experience
- Why Won't Someone Caught Cheating Admit to It?
- I'll Tell You Why They Lie and How to Proceed
- The 49 Signs Of A Cheating Partner - Notice These Red Flags Now and Know if Your Partner Is a Cheater
Plus tons more of information. Download now to really find out if he's cheating on you.
I know exactly how you feel: You feel sick every time you think about it. You feel betrayed, humiliated and ashamed. You feel like a fool. How did this happen?
Download your copy today!
Take action today and download this book! Do yourself a favor, listen to this book to finally end the emotional turmoil.
Altri titoli dello stesso
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- Amazon Customer
- 13 04 2018
Mispronounced words, poor diction, poorly edited.
Would you consider the audio edition of Is He Cheating? A Guide to Finding Out If He's Unfaithful and Why He Does It to be better than the print version?
No. At least I wouldn't be annoyed by a poor reading of it.
What other book might you compare Is He Cheating? A Guide to Finding Out If He's Unfaithful and Why He Does It to and why?
How could the performance have been better?
I hope he reads this and takes the advice. Use better diction. Don't say "Impor-int"!!! Finish all your words with the consonants that are written. Also if you don't know how to pronounce a word, ask someone. There were two or three that were horrible.
I almost couldn't listen. I was VERY glad it was so short.
What’s an idea from the book that you will remember?
I was distracted by the poor reading.
Any additional comments?