Let’s start your restaurant legacy right now, right here!
National chains and single independent restaurants all started with an individual and an idea. A concept. A dream.
Small ideas can grow into big business. Who would have thought that a guy with a milkshake machine could start a hamburger empire? A pizza made in a garage would start today’s pizza wars? A guy with a pressure-cooker would start a fried chicken phenomena?
Business ownership has always been part of the all-American dream. Restaurants are the largest entrepreneurial opportunity in America for starting the dream.
According to Restaraunt.org, the industry stands as follows:
- $799 billion: Restaurant industry sales.
- 1 million+: Restaurant locations in the United States.
- 14.7 million: Restaurant industry employees.
- 1.6 million: New restaurant jobs created by the year 2027.
- 10%: Restaurant workforce as part of the overall U.S. workforce.
- 9 in 10: Restaurant managers who started at entry level.
- 8 in 10: Restaurant owners who started their industry careers in entry-level positions.
- 9 in 10: Restaurants with fewer than 50 employees.
- 7 in 10: Restaurants that are single-unit operations.
In this book, you will realize why your concept and theme are critical. Factors to include in a business plan. How to start your restaurant, how to grow and how to be successful. It is a detail guide that will guide you through the process.
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- Alfonso Molino
- 06 04 2018
I have been in the pizzeria & restaurant business for over 30 years. never thinking I know everything I purchased your book and I proved myself correct. I learned a lot. excellent.
2 su 2 utenti hanno ritenuto utile questa recensione
- John K.
- 29 04 2018
Very general information
Listened to the complete book. If you are looking for general concepts about running a restaurant, this book will fill that. If you are looking for tips and tricks or methods to actually run your business, this is not the book for you.
1 su 2 utenti hanno ritenuto utile questa recensione