Do You Have a Book That Isn’t Selling? Don’t Leave Money on the Table!
There’s nothing more exciting than writing and publishing a book, but if you’re like most authors, your book sells for the first couple of months and then quietly and alarmingly sinks to the bottom of Amazon’s rankings. Or maybe your book never saw success. There are thousands of book authors who thought their book would achieve success who are still waiting for those elusive sales. Sadly most authors simply accept that it’s just the way things are.
But it doesn’t have to be.
The truth is, it is possible to relaunch your book months—or even years—after its initial release and see success.
But a successful book relaunch is more complicated than simply marketing your book again. In fact, to do it successfully, you’ll need to follow the 7-step program I outline in this book. Some of the things we’ll cover are
- analyze your book’s position
- create an improvement roadmap
- test the existing cover to determine whether or not to design a new one
- rearrange your book categories using my Lift Off strategy
- ensure your internal marketing techniques are in place to increase sales of other books in the series
- use the relaunch to increase the size of your mailing list
- organize the relaunch so that you don’t experience another quick drop off in sales.
This book not only provides you with a 7-step process, but I’ll also give you an “over the shoulder” view at how I successfully follow the program myself.
If you have books on Amazon that aren’t selling, you’re leaving money on the table. Why should your only option be to continuously write new books in order to make money on Amazon? The secret is that you can—and should—revive your ol