Heartfelt Marketing is for the self-inspired entrepreneur who understands their skill set; however, promotion isn’t their forte.
- Learn how to get out of your own way and generate business by being of service to others
- Release the 5 Pitfalls that spell doom for your revenue.
- Discover how the language and intention make a HUGE difference in the sale
- Let go of the energetic tackiness in your business exchanges that screams inferiority
- Explore the blocks that are getting in the way of business expansion
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
- Dionne Ruff-Sloan
- 08 03 2012
Difficult to get through
Is there anything you would change about this book?
This is anther example of why some authors just aren't good readers. I found this one dull at best. While there was some good information shared, I couldn't tell where one sentence ended and another began because she just kept droning on and on in the same tone of voice. And I couldn't bear to go back and listen again to take notes. Disappointing because a friend read the book and highly recommended it.
What was the most interesting aspect of this story? The least interesting?
Honestly couldn't tell you because there wasn't any stand out info.
Who would you have cast as narrator instead of Jacquie Jordan Jordan?
Just about anyone else.