There's a good reason why everyone - from massage therapists to doctors to counselors - recommend aromatherapy extensively throughout the world. It is indeed a natural cure and remedy for many ailments.
Not just that, essential oils can be ingeniously used in creating everything from natural perfumes to homemade shampoos and conditioners to effective insect repellents. This resourceful guide aims to offer the listener just about everything he needs to know about using essential oils.
Here are some things you'll learn from the audiobook:
- Sixty wonderful ways to use essential oils for better health, beauty, and home
- A handy printable list of popular essential oils and their uses
- Most frequently asked questions about aromatherapy for beginners
- Eighteen must-have essential oils to stock up on and creative ideas for their application
- Health benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy
- Blends that can be created using various essential oils
- Safety guidelines to keep in mind while using essential oils
- Therapeutic properties of essential oils and how they can be used to boost immunity
- And much more
If you aim to chuck all the chemical based solutions around you and go natural, there's no better way to do it than incorporate the benefits of aromatherapy in your everyday life. This audiobook literally gives you all the knowledge you need to get started with aromatherapy on a platter.
Go earthy! Show yourself, your loved ones, and home some much needed natural love.