This volume of short essays and other pieces by C. S. Lewis is part of a larger collection, C. S. Lewis: Essay Collection and Other Short Pieces. In addition to his many books, letters, and poems, C. S. Lewis wrote a great number of essays and shorter pieces on various subjects. He wrote extensively on Christian theology and the defense of faith but also on ethical issues and the nature of literature and storytelling. Within this audiobook is a treasure trove of Lewis' reflections on diverse topics.
This volume includes:
1. Learning in War-Time
2. Bulverism, or The Foundation of Twentieth-Century Thought
3. The Founding of the Oxford Socratic Club
4. My First School
5. Democratic Education
7. Private Bates
8. Meditation in a Toolshed
9. On the Transmission of Christianity
10. Modern Man and His Categories of Thought
12. The Empty Universe
13. Interim Report
14. Is History Bunk?
15. Before We Can Communicate