If you are an indie author and would like a no-nonsense "crash course" in how to sell more at book fairs, you need The Art of the Book Fair.
Here's what you will get from this audiobook....
- A critical look at the reasons for attending book fairs
- A list of tangible objectives designed to maximize the benefit of exhibiting your books
- A brief guide to identifying and selecting suitable book fairs
- A checklist of equipment and props you need to make an effective shop window for your books
- Marketing ideas for building your brand
- A strategy for engaging with visitors to the fair using "question lid lifters"
- A guide to reading body language to increase your effectiveness
- Advice on how to deal with "tyre kickers"
- How to use listening skills that will help you sell your books
- An understanding of when your customer is thinking of buying a book
- The golden rule of buying signals and how to use them to increase sales
In The Art of the Book Fair, Graham Watkins shares his knowledge learned through personal experience, experience he regularly uses to make book fairs fun, productive, and profitable.
Grab your copy today and start using the techniques that will make you a master of the art of the book fair. What are you waiting for?