Ready for a career in computer programming but not sure where to begin? Learn three of the most important programming languages: Java, SQL, and C++.
With Programming: Computer Programming for Beginners by Joseph Conner, you'll learn the coding skills you need to build a broad range of apps for PCs and mobile devices. This edition is fully updated with all the current information. It's not just a great place for beginners to get started, it's also a handy reference and useful tool for experienced programmers who haven't used Java, SQL, or C++ for a few years.
You get everything beginners and pros need, including:
- The basics of computer programming and programming languages
- A guide to setting up a programming environment on your PC
- The pros and cons of coding with Java, SQL, and C++
- Basic syntax and easy exercises
- All the basic functions and skills you'll need
- Advanced Java, SQL, and C++ programming
- Expert tips for programmers
- Solutions to common beginner programming mistakes
Programming: Computer Programming for Beginners is a quick guide designed to get you up and running fast. You'll start by learning all the basics, so you have a solid foundation for more advanced skills. Before you've finished your journey, you'll start seeing results with helpful exercises, and after you're done, you'll have a useful reference to go to when you need it. Launch your computer programming career today.