Do you want to learn how to start your own piano teaching/tutoring business? Have you thought of using you musical talent and people skills to start your own business? This book can show you how!
Here's what you will learn inside this guide:
- A chapter-by-chapter guide through the process you will use to start your own piano tutoring/teaching business, first in your spare time, moving in steps to a full time career!
- Have more students on your weekly teaching roster than any other local teacher
- All you need to know to teach, including music theory, and sites on the web for a refresher course.
- Key insights into establishing yourself and getting recognition in communities where you'll teach
- How to increase your business in quick and easy logical steps
- Holding on to your students for years, not months: Inside you'll find methods to maintain your students well beyond the teaching industry average: a tried and true approach for success!
- A philosophy for teaching that is wholly unique, based on the writer's years of attempts and trial and error to create a system of individualized teaching
- An approach that makes both you and the students entirely satisfied
- There is no reason for any piano instructor to work a second job when they use this approach
- Included are vital links to help you move to the top and remain successful
HowExpert publishes short how-to guides on unique topics by everyday experts.