Blockchain: the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Understanding Blockchain Technology aims to give you the basic information you need to figure out what you want to know about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology. Just a few of the things you can expect to learn about include:
- The history of blockchain and the identity of bitcoin's mysterious creator, Satoshi Nakamoto
- How cryptography works in blockchain applications to create a reliable record of transactions while maintaining security
- How cryptocurrency miners can make a fortune with nothing more than a computer
- How you can get started mining cryptocurrency yourself
- The cryptocurrency gold rush in 2017 - what are the other crypto-tokens you should know about, and should you invest in an ICO
- The dark side of blockchain: the criminal past of bitcoin, massive cryptocurrency heists, and the environmental harm of cryptocurrency mining
- Smart contracts and future applications of blockchain technology
- Cryptokitties - the craze for breeding digital cats that has consumed the Ethereum network
This audiobook's goal is to help you reach a clear and complete understanding of the many issues surrounding blockchain and its applications. To serve that goal, information is presented clearly, with simple explanations and plenty of examples.
Whether you are planning to invest in your own cryptocurrency mine or buy a few tokens of Bitcoin, Ether, or XRB, this audiobook will help you decide how to move forward. Or, maybe you just want to get started breeding and trading Cryptokitties. This audiobook might still be for you. In any case, if you feel like you do not understand cryptocurrencies, ‘Blockchain: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Understanding Blockchain Technology' is an excellent place to start.