Bitcoin: Bitcoin Book for Beginners: How to Buy Bitcoin Safely, Bitcoin Wallet Recommendations, Best Online Trading Platforms, Bitcoin ATM-s, Bitcoin Mining
- Invest in Digital Gold, Book 2
- Letto da: Matthew Broadhead
- Durata: 2 ore e 2 min
- Versione integrale
- Data di pubblicazione: 05 12 2017
- Lingua: Inglese
- Editore: Keizer Söze
Bitcoin investing - invest in digital gold!
This audiobook is an excellent beginner's guide to understanding what Bitcoin has to offer and how it changes the future of doing business. The contents avoid technical details to provide a better understanding to those who are new to this technology. It will take you by the hand and show you step by step how digital currency was born by analyzing historical data. You will learn why to consider Bitcoin in the first place and why it is often called digital gold.
Included in this audiobook:
- Full explanation of why it is likely that the value of Bitcoin will hit $1 million
- Examples to help you understand why Bitcoin is in its early days, and why it's not late to start investing.
- Wallet technology overview, explaining the key differences between hot wallets, cold wallets, and how to find out which suits you best
- Recommendations of the best hot and cold wallets that exist on the market, as well where and how to purchase them
- Information about Bitcoin ATMs, including their purpose, how to locate them, and how to use them for both buying and selling Bitcoin anytime, securely, and offline
- Introduction to the best online cryptocurrency trading platforms, including an explanation of key differences as well their pros and cons
- How to recognize online scammers
- Why it's profitable to trade with Bitcoin, and how to become a mixture of both investor and trader
- Bonus chapter containing some basics of Bitcoin mining and its history
- How you can mine Bitcoin using your old laptop or even your Android phone with a free online software