21 Day English Guide for Tourists Visiting America is a practical, concise, and complete language book, designed with our modern, busy lifestyles in mind, to help speakers of another language master elemental English for tourists fast and efficiently.
In order to do so, we have divided this book into 21 lessons to be mastered in 21 days investing only one hour a day. Each lesson will cover a common scenario while traveling to an English-speaking country through the use of real-life dialogues, specific vocabulary pertaining to the situation, key structures and sentences, role playing, and some drilling and exercises, which will help you communicate in English from the moment you buy your tickets to the time you must head back home. It’s like being with you all the way through your trip!
By the time you finish the 21 days you should be able to communicate well in English when:
- Buying your tickets
- Checking in at the airport, going through security and boarding the plane
- Requesting, asking and answering questions while on the plane
- Claiming your bags and going through Immigration and Customs
- Renting a car or taking the bus, subway, a cab or the train
- Making a hotel reservation and checking in/out
- Going to restaurants, bars and coffee shops
- Going shopping and asking for prices (from clothing stores to pharmacies)
- Asking for directions
- And basic ways to express what you feel if you get sick
- You will also find some important tips, dos, and don’ts when traveling to the USA
Take this audiobook with you and listen to it when you find yourself in doubt or in a similar situation and you will be amazed at how much easier your trip will be.
Take us with you as your travel pal and your success is guaranteed!