Rimozione dalla Lista desideri non riuscita.
Non è stato possibile aggiungere il titolo alla Libreria
Non è stato possibile seguire il Podcast
Esecuzione del comando Non seguire più non riuscita
Ascolta ora gratuitamente con il tuo abbonamento Audible
9,99 € /mese
Sixteen classic stories:
- Who Killed Zebedee? by Wilkie Collins Read by Sean Barrett
- A Mysterious Case by Anna Katharine Green Read by Liza Ross
- The Limitations of Pambe Serang by Rudyard Kipling Read by Sean Barrett
- The Crooked Man by Arthur Conan Doyle Read by Stephen Thorne
- The Sapient Monkey by Headon Hill Read by Paul Panting
- Vendetta by Guy de Maupassant Read by Liza Ross
- The Worst Crime in the World by G. K. Chesterton Read by Stephen Thorne
- The Episode of the Mexican Seer by Grant Allen Read by Stephen Greif
- The Black Narcissus by Fred M. White Read by Sean Barrett
- Death in the Wings by Bram Stoker Read by Hayward Morse
- An Alpine Divorce by Robert Barr Read by Sean Barrett
- The Squire’s Story by Elizabeth Gaskell Read by Hayward Morse
- A Personal Magnet by O. Henry Read by Garrick Hagon
- The Terrible Old Man by H. P. Lovecraft Read by Garrick Hagon
- Murder by Arnold Bennett Read by Paul Panting
- The Case of Lady Sannox by Arthur Conan Doyle Read by Hayward Morse
Cosa pensano gli ascoltatori di Classic Tales of MysteryValutazione media degli utenti
Recensioni - seleziona qui sotto per cambiare la provenienza delle recensioni.
Thoroughly enjoyable..... totally entertained
I’m a very hard person to please when it comes to stories....... but I was happily surprised with this mix of stories.... and the narrators were reallly well picked for each story.... A cozy, and enjoyable listening for a good few hours!! well worth my credit .... I nearly return all books unless I love the story... this one won’t be returned !!!
2 persone l'hanno trovata utile
- Steph H
What on Earth?
Probably the most bizarre book I've ever listened to.
Some really random stories, some good, many not.
Not recommended, yes they are stories of mysteries, but don't expect too many explanations.
1 persona l'ha trovata utile