This audiobook is for those in business who simply don't have the time or resources to absorb the plethora of books on sales and marketing. Business Essentials of Sales and Marketing brings the very best sales and marketing experts together in one volume. Each chapter contains a recorded interview with an experienced business advisor providing practical nuts-and-bolts information that you can implement in your own business.
The book is roughly separated into two halves; sales and marketing are two distinct fields with their own set of skills and strategies. The latest trends in online marketing and sales are also thoroughly examined, including LinkedIn strategies, content marketing and how to improve your website traffic.
Some of the topics include:
- Getting serious about selling - Andrew Griffiths
- Five traits of a great sales leader - Tony Gattari
- Women and men in selling - Sue Barrett
- Why first impressions last - Andrew O'Keeffe
- The knock-out elevator pitch - Antony Gaddie
- Making your presentation more persuasive - Michelle Bowden
- Winning at sponsorship - Steve Richards
- Getting better marketing returns - Debbie Richardson
- The psychology of marketing - Robert Coorey
There are many more. This special volume contains 22 of the best interviews on sales and marketing from Australia's longest-running business audio magazine, Business Essentials, produced by Australia's premier audio production company, BE Media Production. Since 1984, thousands of small to medium business owners across Australia have grown their businesses from listening to the monthly subscription-based audio magazine. Listeners have described the interview-style audio magazine as 'inspirational', 'invaluable' and 'addictive'. This audiobook continues the high quality and reputation of the Business Essentials series.