Learn the inspiring story of the basketball legend, Wilt Chamberlain!
In Wilt Chamberlain: The Inspiring Story of One of Basketball's Greatest Players, you'll learn the incredible story of one of basketball's greatest centers, Wilt Chamberlain. In the entire history of the league, only one player has ever scored 100 points, and that player is Wilt Chamberlain.
Throughout the 1960s, Chamberlain dominated the league. He averaged more than 30 points in multiple seasons, and even had breakout seasons where he would average 44.8 and 50.4 points respectively. He truly was one of the most prolific scorers of his generation.
If you've ever wanted to learn more about Wilt Chamberlain's storied basketball career, listen to this audiobook today.
Here's a preview of what you'll read about:
- Childhood and early life
- High school career
- College career at Kansas
- Harlem Globetrotters career
- Wilt Chamberlain's NBA career
- Territorial pick, rookie season, the rookie MVP, and continued dominance
- The historic scoring season, the 100-Point game, the move to San Francisco, missing the playoffs, teaming with Nate Thurmond, first finals appearance
- Final run with the Warriors, the trade to Philadelphia, second MVP, another Celtics loss, third MVP, first NBA championship
- Final season in Philadelphia, leading the league in assists, the move to LA, the injury season, more finals woes
- Losing to Kareem, second NBA title, final season and retirement
- Wilt Chamberlain's personal life
- Chamberlain's impact on basketball and legacy