The Camp Waterlogg Chronicles 11
- "Firesign Gets (Camp) Waterlogged": The Best of the Comedy-O-Rama
- Letto da: Joe Bevilacqua, Lorie Kellogg, David Ossman, Al Franken, Shelly Berman, Kenny Savoy
- Durata: 5 ore e 57 min
- Data di pubblicazione: 30 04 2015
- Lingua: Inglese
- Editore: Joe Bevilacqua, Waterlogg Productions
Firesign Theatre’s David Ossman (as George Tirebiter), comedy legend Shelley Berman, and former SNL comedian Senator Al Franken join the cast of The Comedy-O-Rama Hour for another six misadventures of Sgt. Lefty, Ellis da Boatkeeper, Adam Maxwell, Andy, and Woody (all voiced by Joe Bev); Olive Pitts, Elise, Mrs. Terwilliger, and Lkie (all voiced by Lorie Kellogg); Ron Drysdale and Jimmy (both voiced by James Folly); and Stinky Peter Moss (voiced by Kenny Savoy), as well as the rest of the crazy cabal of Camp Waterlogg characters.
Included in this set:
- Camp Waterlogg Homeland Security Needs to Go-Go-Go!
- A Happy Camp Waterlogg Father's Day from Uncle Goopie
- A Camp Waterlogg July 4th Fundraiser
- Camp Waterlogg: Firesign Gets Waterlogged
- The Camp Waterlogg Election Special
- Camp Waterlogg: Shelley Revisited, Part 1
The Comedy-O-Rama Hour is story- and character-driven improvisation that goes beyond sketch comedy to blossom into full-fledged radio theater. Recorded in and around husband-and-wife creative team Joe Bev and Lorie Kellogg's Napanoch, New York, house in the woods, the series first aired on XM Radio in 2002. More than 120 shows and 13 years later, the series is heard weekly on public radio stations nationwide, streamed on the web at bearmanormedia.com, and podcast anytime all over the Internet, including on Waterlogg.com.
Joe Bev says, "We have been doing most these characters for more than 12 years now and some I have been voicing for more than 40 years. We no longer have to write what we want to say. The Comedy-O-Rama Hour has also evolved from a scripted to a fully improvised hour of radio theater."