American Family Vacationing in Mexico Died from Gas Asphyxiation, Officials Say

Letto da: Sam Scholl
Durata: 4 min
Vantaggi dell'abbonamento Vantaggi dell'abbonamento
  • Accedi ad un universo di contenuti audio, senza limiti d'ascolto.
  • Ascolta dove vuoi, quando vuoi, anche offline.
  • Dopo i primi 30 giorni gratis l’iscrizione si rinnova automaticamente a EUR 9,99 al mese.
  • Cancella la tua iscrizione in ogni momento.

Sintesi dell'editore

An Iowa couple and their two children who were found dead inside their rented Mexico condo had inhaled toxic gas, Mexican authorities said Saturday.

"American Family Vacationing in Mexico Died from Gas Asphyxiation, Officials Say" is from the March 25, 2018 National section of The Washington Post. It was written by Marwa Eltagouri, Alex Horton and narrated by Sam Scholl.

©2017 The Washington Post (P)2017 Audible, Inc.

Cosa pensano gli ascoltatori di American Family Vacationing in Mexico Died from Gas Asphyxiation, Officials Say

Valutazione media degli utenti

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili