A boy from the Bronx becomes the toast of Broadway. Moss Hart's classic stage autobiography is brought to life, with his son Christopher directing, in a story that illuminates the early years of one of theater's great humorists.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast production starring:
- Paul Culos as Eddie, Sam Harris, and Regan
- Heidi Dippold as Lillie Hart, Dorothy Parker
- Jake Green as Irving, Slimowitz
- Jane Kaczmarek as Aunt Kate, Beatrice Kaufman, Frieda Fishbein
- Anna Mathias as Edna Ferber, Mrs. Harris, Mrs. Rosenbloom
- Andre Sogliuzzo as Jed Harris, Augustus Pitou, Max Siegel
- Daniel David Stewart as Mossy, Bernie, Dore
- Mark Jude Sullivan as Moss
- Jon Tenney as Hart, Father, Kaufman
Other roles played by members of the company.
Original Music by Louis Rosen from his Broadway score.
Sound Effects Artist, Aaron Lyons. Production Manager, Katie Friesen. Music Supervisor, Ronn Lipkin. Associate Producer, Anna Lyse Erikson. Editor, Wesley Dewberry. Sound Designer, Recording and Mixing Engineer, Mark Holden for The Invisible Studios, West Hollywood. Directed by Christopher Hart.
Cosa ne pensano gli iscritti
So very engrossing
Honestly ....this is by far one of the single best Audible/LA Theatre Works productions I have ever experienced. As a huge Moss Hart fan, I feel more connected to his work than ever before...well done!